Ms Boom Boom Room

Ms Boom Boom Room

Sunday, January 4, 2015

What's the Expiration on My Makeup?

Ladies lets say you are like me and love, love, love to makeup shop. I also switch purses often so sometimes I leave behind my fave lipsticks, mascara etc... Then i cant find things and time flies by. I finally find my fave lipstick in my old purse or under the bed or wherever and its been a year or sometimes longer. (wow)
Or I have opened my favorite mascara and its all dried out. (gross)

So the question is what is the expiration dates on the items in your beauty bag? When should you throw it away?

Great question....

Here's a list of some of the things you may have in your beauty bag and how long you should keep it before throwing it out.


I hope this has been helpful and if you have any other topics you would like me to discuss drop a comment below. 



Ms. Boom Boom Room 
Shawnc Kpris 


Follow Me 


No comments:

Post a Comment