Ms Boom Boom Room

Ms Boom Boom Room

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Great Anti Itch Oil

Hey everyone,

Ive been getting a lot of questions on whats a great anti itch oil or grease when wearing weaves.

Well just to say I have tried them all from braid sprays, to loose oils to greases and my favorite grease that prevents itch and dandruff is Sulfur 8 light. Its in a white and light blue bottle and can be purchased ar your local beauty supply store. I have extemely dry scalp and would be forced to take my weave out within 3 weeks because of the itching and bad dandruff. Now I braid my hair for my sew in and apply Sulfur 8 light in between the braids and no itch or dandruff. My weave lasts about 2 and a half months now. Its only $5.99 and you dont have to use a lot.




I hope this was helpful and if you have questions or would like me to do a specific hair or makeup post about a topic leave a comment. 

Ms. Boom Boom Room 
Shawnc Kpris 


Follow Me 

No comments:

Post a Comment