Ms Boom Boom Room

Ms Boom Boom Room

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Valentine's Day Looks 2016

So ladies since Valentine's Day is right around the corner and who really loves to wait to the very last minute to decide how you want to look so I've decided to help you out with a few looks for Valentine's Day. Now I know it can be hard to decide what to wear and how you want to look for your special date night so here are four looks that I have created. The looks vary from glamorous, colorful and even soft and sexy. Depending on your style each look can be rocked and execute it for the perfect Valentine's Day. 

Look 1 

This is a smokey glam eye with black winged liner and a nude lip. For my eyes I used anise color above my crease a a transition color, a shimmery black in my crease and a silvery blue color on my Lids. This look is perfect for late dinner outing or club scene. Hair can be worn down or pulled back in a simple ponytail. 

Look 2 

This is a colorful glam eye. I used a soft gold above the crease as a transition color, a green in the crease a dark brown in the putter corner of the crease and a hot pink on my lids. To add a little bling I added some pink glitter to the lids. And my lip is a pretty pink. This look is perfect for a day outting to a festival or out door concert or salsa dancing.  

Look 3 
This look is a cut crease eye. I used a nude color above my crease as a transition color a dark brown to create the cut crease separation and lastly I used a shimmery bronze color on my lids. I added a thin winged liner and some glam lashes.i used a soft pink pencil to outline my lips and filled them in with a lipstick. This is a very soft look and can be worn day or night. 

Look 4 

This is a smokey eye. I used a light brown as a transition color above my crease, used a black on my crease and lids and added some white glitter to the lids. Next I added a plum color winged liner and some lashes. I also used a similar plum color on my lip. This look is great for night dates or clubbing. As for my hair I call it bed hair. Lol 

The last look I had to use some reds for love. 


Thank you all for reading and taking a look at my different Valentine's Day looks. I hope they have been helpful for you.

Wishing you all a happy happy happy Valentine's Day and be sure to subscribe to my channel on YouTube and follow me on Instagram @Msboomboomroom 



No comments:

Post a Comment